Monday, November 1, 2010

Elmer's and Xacto Loot from BzzAgent!


When I saw that BzzAgent was doing an Elmer's campaign I was super-excited, but never imagined I'd get to sample as many products as I did! Look at that box up there! In all, I was sent:
  • Elmer's CraftBond All-Purpose Glue Stick
  • Permanent Tape Runner
  • Clear Glue Pen
  • assortment of sticky spots
  • Xacto Designer Series Zig Zag Decorative Edge Scissors
  • Scalloped Decorative Edge Scissors
  • Corner Rounder Punch
All of the products are very high quality and easy to use. I tested some of them out on a project for a baby shower I hosted a few weeks ago.



The parents decided not to find out baby's gender, so I made a banner with just the first initial of the baby's last name. They had a girl by the way, and named her Margaret.


The shower went very well and mommy LOVED the banner, thanks BzzAgent!

Sign up for Elmer's Craft It! Club and receive special offers, a newsletter, and more.

Make sure to check out the entire Elmer's product line at a store near you!

No comments: